1. Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws
We observe and abide by the above act and related laws.
2. What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When contacting or inquiring on the phone or email, you may be asked your name, email address,
phone number or other details.
3. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you inform us your personal information on the phone or
4. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we have collected from you when we answer to your inquiries, or to
help you in any way in terms of guiding around Fukushima and/or interpreting.
5. How do we protect visitor information?
We use the latest update of malware scanning program, data, email and operating system in order to
protect information and to prevent any accidents.
6. Third Party Disclosure
We do not transfer your personal information to outside parties unless providing you an advance
notice and receiving your agreement henceforth. We may release your information when we believe
release is absolutely necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or
others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for
reference and statistical purposes.
7. We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
know, change, and request the erase of their personal information by contacting us through
emails, phone calls or letters.
8. We will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in-site notification, or phone calls, or emails and take appropriate action
according to the law.
Last Edited on2015-07-02